Free typing tutor * Online typing test * Typing games
Touch Typing Tutor Manual
This manual describes the basic information and use of the Typing Tutor.
Typing Tutor software supports a variety of features, which include:
Full courses for Beginner, Advanced and Expert typists
- The beginner course helps to learn the position of keys on the keyboard. After completing this course, you will know which finger to use to hit each key without looking at the keyboard. The course also covers upper-case letters, special symbols, and the numeric pad.
- The advanced course helps to improve your typing speed by memorizing frequently used syllables and words.
- The expert
course helps you to perfect the skills acquired by typing an actual text.
- To help you learn how to place your fingers on the keyboard, Typing Tutor displays a virtual keyboard with zone highlights. In this way, you'll always know which hand belongs to which zone.
- RapidTyping supports almost all keyboard layouts, included QWERTY, Dvorak, Dvorak for left or right hand, BEPO, Colemak, QWERTZ, AZERTY, ABNT2 and many others layouts.
- RapidTyping supports one, two and tree block keyboads. The numeric pad is also covered.
- To further simplify your typing lessons, Typing Tutor displays two moving hands over the keyboard. The hands show which finger you have to use to press the current key.
- You can also create a course of your own. RapidTyping offers a built-in course editor that lets you insert txt or rtf text segments of any size.
- The editor can split a long text into lessons of specific length.
- The editor shows the number of words and symbols in a lesson and the ratio between letters and the TAB and ENTER special keys. The editor filters out symbols that are missing on the existing keyboard from the imported text (such as special Word symbols or foreign-language symbols).
- Symbols covered by the lesson are highlighted on the virtual keyboard.
- You can evaluate your own performance or that of your kids or students at any time by simply looking at charts. Rapid Typing Tutor tracks your progress, and allows you to view your results at any time.
- Your statistics are represented as tables and charts, allowing you to view your progress and motivating you to take yet another lesson.
- The statistics reflect your printing speed and accuracy, complete with a summary at the end of each lesson.
- Multiple users with custom settings are supported. We recommend installing RapidTyping on a local server in a classroom, so that it can be easily run on each workstation over the network.
Interface language are available for your choice:
- Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, Estonian, English, Estonian, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
i like this software
Oct 01, 2016
AMAZING SOFT WARE FOR PRACTICE IN ARABIC.
SYED ZAFARUL HASAN
Sep 19, 2016
Write your own review