Free typing tutor * Online typing test * Typing games
Data Entry Test
Try the Data Entry Test 2009 to assess your keyboarding skill
Home Page: testedok.com
Platform: Windows 95/98/Me/XP/Vista
Licence: Shareware, $28 USD
This software will assess keyboarding skills, rating both speed in keystrokes per hour (KPH) and accuracy. Alpha, alphanumeric and numeric (10 key) testing modules included. Network ready, it is suitable for use in schools, employment agencies and companies. Individuals will find the program useful for self testing and to practice their keyboarding skills. Read below if you would like to see some of the features the software offers. If you would like to take or administer a keying test right away, download the 30 day fully functional evaluation version.
Main Data Entry Test advantages
- Keystrokes per hour (KPH) and accuracy measured
- Keystroke errors are logged. You will be able to see what was data entered versus what was on record
- 2 entry modes, practice or test
- Network enabled
- Test windows may be scaled to suit resolution and font size
- Very easy to use. Less than 5 minutes learning curve
- Keying modules Include alpha, alphanumeric and numeric (10 key) timed tests
- Test results saved in file for future printing or browsing
- Administrator may create new tests at any time at the click of a button
- Test duration of up to 30 minutes
- Administrator determines settings such as show test results, time, password, field lengths etc.
- No paper to key from, 100% PC based
- Cost effective, only $28.00 (US) per workstation
I love this program! It's amazing how the first and second graders learn to type using both hands and lots of their fingers!
Thanks a lot!
Nov 19, 2014
This site is a nice way for kids starting out to get interested in typing. most of the games are enjoyable. I would say, add more appealing games on to the site. Add more colorful characters and story to games such as the typing game clockwords act 1 did. I would definitely be more interested in this site for keyboarding class if you did. I hope you appreciate the feed-back! :)
Nov 17, 2014
Add your own review