* Unzip to USB-stick or any folder you have write-access to (User-rights)
- RapidTyping supports: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7 and 8 (including all the 64-bit versions). It should also run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes, if you use Wine, and on Mac OS in the Parallel emulator or similar;
- Minimum display area 680x420;
- PC keyboard or touch-sensitive screen;
- Display with more than 256-colors recommended (High Color);
- 25 MB free hard drive space recommended;
- 128 MB RAM memory available;
Silent install mode is available for setup version.
Installer options: /S for silent installation, /D=dir to specify the "output directory"
Example: RapidTyping_Setup_4.exe /S /D=C:\Program Files\RapidTyping
Notice: These options are case-sensitive, so be sure to type them in upper case.
International Typing Tutor Manuals:
German Manual - author Matthias Eller, Bremen.
What's New in RapidTyping4.6.6
Edition ofNovember 20, 2012
- The problems with Bold font, on some non-English version of Windows, is fixed;
- The tabulation symbols is shown always in the lesson;
- English course for experts updated;
- Greek course for experts updated( tabulation symbols added );
RapidTyping Software is a convenient and easy-to-use keyboard trainer that will help you improve your typing speed and reduce typos.
With its lessons organized around various keyboard groups, the RapidTyping software will teach you touch typing in a short time.
This freeware software includes a virtual keyboard that will prompt which keys to press while you're making your way through the typing lessons. You can choose from three levels, which are Beginner, Advanced, and Expert.
You can evaluate your own performance or that of your kids or students at any time by simply looking at charts.
Typing Tutor tracks your progress, and allows you to view your results at any time.
Lesson Editor makes all the lessons fully customizable. You can add, insert, change, and delete lessons, group them in courses, and review the corresponding metrics.
You can also install this tool on a local server in a classroom so that it can be easily run on each workstation via the network.
Portable Typing Tutor features:
- Possible for run without installation.
- All additions are included.
- Included all features the setup version.
Jun 18, 2013
I love It
Nguyễn Ngọc Hoàng
Jun 15, 2013